Planning & Organization Tools
Technology can be used as a way to keep students in communication with each other, to document the process, as well as ways to organize ideas and data that students are developing throughout the project
· Delicious- Social bookmarking tool
· Doodle- Web based tool that allows for individuals to poll availability times to ensure you find a time that works for the majority of the group.
· Infogr.am- Create, share, discover infographics and online charts
· Gloggster- Create an interactive poster loaded with text, graphics, music, videos and more!
· Lucid Chart- Create professional looking flowcharts, mind maps, network diagram, venn diagrams and more!
· Popplet- Cloud based app that allows you to create graphic organizers with the ability to collaborate with others.
· Wikispaces- Build your own wiki page that can display information about a project or topic and can be private or public.
· EduPlace Graphic Organizers - over 40 different printable templates
· Graphic Organizers - from edHelper.com - many templates
· Graphic Organizers - from John Rikey - for planning and inspiring fiction and non-fiction writing