Media Solutions and Celebration
In many cases technology is the way in which students disseminate project information (eg. educate the community, raise awareness or advertise for an event).
Creating a video
· Animoto Online video editing program that allows anyone to create and share videos using their own pictures, video clips, words, and music.
· Go! Animate Create your own animated video in minutes.
· WeVideo Collaborative, online video editor in the cloud with built in themes that are suited for novice to expert video editors.
· Audacity- Free multilingual audio editor, cut and mix sounds together!
· Garageband- Application developed by Apple that allows you to record and edit audio files and create music.
· Google Presentations- Create a basic PowerPoint and work collaboratively with other Google users!
· Prezi- A virtual whiteboard that transforms presentations from monologues into conversations: enabling people to see, understand, and remember ideas.
· SlideShare- Create presentations that can embed widgets, blogs, wikis, and websites then upload them publicly or privately that can be shared through social media.
· VoiceThread- A cloud application that lets you upload, share and discuss documents, presentations, images, audio files, and videos.